Friday, August 16, 2013

Drumroll please..... !!!!!

"Sister Withers,

At this time, we have not received your visa to travel to your mission.  You will be serving a temporary assignment in the WASHINGTON DC SOUTH MISSION until your visa arrives.  Please email your family as soon as possible to give them all travel information"

Ahhhhh!!!!!!  I am so excited!!!! I leave the MTC on Wednesday morning at 2:30am (!).  My first flight is out of SLC, 6:00am, to MSP - (Minneapolis St. Paul ironic huh? :)  And my next flight leaves at 10:20am, arriving in DC at 1:42pm.  

I am the only one from my district going to DC, my companion is going to Independence Missouri, and the other Elders are going to Houston Texas, Cleveland Ohio, Ogden Utah, and LA California.  I am flying Delta; my first flight number is 1440 and my second number is 1764.  I am traveling with 4 other missionaries who have been called to Washington DC South on a reassignment, and I am so excited.  I don't know anything about this mission though, so can you research it for me?  Do I have the temple in my mission?  Does the mission go outside of DC?  Am I in touristy stuff or in suburbs or both?  

I have a calling card and should be able to call you sometime between 4 and 5 in the morning, MST time...so I think that is 5 or 6 for you guys?

I am beyond excited.  I will probably start packing tomorrow, since its P-Day...and I also get to go to the temple because the Provo temple finally opened!  

Thanks so much for everything and for all of your support!
I love you more than all the liberals in DC,

Hermana Withers  

No comments:

Post a Comment