Thursday, August 8, 2013

Surprise!

I have been told to quickly send an email to my family because I received the following letter in my mailbox today.
 
"Dear Sister Withers,
 
At this time, we have not received your visa to travel to your mission and becuase of the large number of names that were submitted for temporarty assignment this week, we were unable to place everyone on the list.  Unfortunately, you did not receive a temporart assignment this week, but your name will be turned in again next week and you should receive that information in your mailbox by next Friday.  Please email your family as soon as possible to let them know you will remain at the MTC for another week.
 
Thank You
 
MTC Travel Office."
 
I don't have any time to write now, but I will on Saturday.  I love you all!
 
Hermana Withers

No comments:

Post a Comment