Monday, August 12, 2013

Adios Mexico!!

We got to talk to Chad this evening.  He sounds great!!  He is excited to be on his way, and he even spoke a little Spanish for us.  He will be in Chile tomorrow (Tuesday Aug. 13), and we are excited for all the adventures he will share with us.  This was an email that he sent earlier this afternoon:

Dear Family,
I am leaving today. I leave the MTC at 4:30 pm, fly at 9:25 non-stop to Santiago, it is a 9 hour flight.  I get to Santiago at 6:30 am, have a 5 hour layover, and then a 1 hour and 10 min flight to Concepción.  

I have been told differing things on whether I can call or not.  In these situations I choose what makes most sense, so if I get a chance, I will call you all.  I don't know how much it will cost to call.  For your information, 1 US Dollar = 513.5 Chilean Pesos.  I hope to speak to you either this evening or tomorrow during the 5 hour layover.  

There are 14 Concepcion missionaries leaving from here today, and 2 more leaving from Provo.  There are 7 Viña del Mar missionaries leaving from here with us.  I hope I fall asleep.  

Anyway, that is all for now. You are the best parents, and the best brother and sisters in the whole wide world.  I love you all so very much.  :) x 100,000,000!!!!!

Elder Withers

No comments:

Post a Comment