Monday, January 19, 2015

Another Great Week

January 12, 2015

Dear Family,
This has been another great week.  We are excited,  we are finding lots of new people lately, and trying to help them realize they need the gospel in their lives.

I am greatly enjoying this cambio.

This week I did not crash my bike or anything like that, so that was a plus.  I am really excited for this new week, because my comp and I have decided to just work crazy hard trying to find as many new people to teach as possible.  We want to enter about 5 houses a day, and in the street contacts be extra bold and to the point, testifying at every chance we get.  We will see how it goes.  Yesterday we found a mom and her only son that both are excited to be baptized and go to church.

I love the work.  I am happy and healthy and I know that this church is the only true one, the only one that has authority from God.  I love you all, more than the number of pedals it would take to drive a bike from Parral to Boise.

Have a great week,
Elder Withers



No comments:

Post a Comment