Friday, February 27, 2015

La Semana Paso Volando!

February 23, 2015

Dear Family,
La semana pasó volando (This week flew by).  I am grateful to be here in Talcahuano.  This week we had a conference with Elder Di Giovanni from Buenos Aires who is a member of the 7th Quorum of the Seventy.  It was great and I got good notes. 

Macarena and Hilda were baptized.  They both love the gospel, I think it is because they have passed through some extremely trying times.  The Bishop baptized Macarena and Brother Campbell from the Stake Presidency baptized Hilda.  The previous missionary here worked very hard, and I am making sure he gets a picture of their baptism.  

It is very windy here in Talcahuano, it is great.  Today as a P-day activity we had a big dodge ball competition with 7 combined zones.  It was fun.  We met up in a very large stake center, and divided the 150ish missionaries into 6 teams.  We had a blast.  

We have a few people that we are teaching, but not many, so we are going to be committing member families to give away copies of The Book of Mormon.

I love you all and hope you are well.  I am short on time to write, but I love you more than all the minutes that have passed since the first vision in the spring of 1820.

Elder Withers


No comments:

Post a Comment