Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Very Short Letter...

March 30, 2015

Dear Family,

I am glad to see you all had a good weekend and lots of fun.  Spring break is great!  I am short on time, so this will be short.

Teresa and Pia were baptized on Saturday and confirmed on Sunday.  It was great, their family came.  Also, I heard that Patricio Aguayo, the tall man who sells Mercedes Benz, from Santa Sabina, finally got married and baptized and confirmed this last week.  I have stayed in contact with him; he has such a good family.  

We played soccer this morning, but we got there by taking the train.  It was lots of fun, and actually cheaper and faster than the bus.  We will be using the train more often now.

Things are going well with Elder Incil.  It is the 4th time we’ve been in the same zone at the same time, so it is like a big mini-cambio.  It is fun.  We had a ward talent show on Friday.  The ward did some pretty funny skits.  Well I am happy and healthy.

I love you all more than the number of wires it takes to send this message from Chile to the U.S.A.

-Elder Withers


No comments:

Post a Comment