Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Looking Forward to Hearing Dallin H. Oaks

Dear Family,

There were some technical difficulties with my email account, but all is well and resolved.  I had to go to the mission office and we called church email people in Salt Lake.  Everything is well now, there just is zero time to write, because I am writing from the mission office, and the office people have to go run errands.

Things are going well.  Being comps with Elder Incil is quite fun.  We get along good and laugh about a lot of stuff.  I am excited to hear from Elder Oaks this Saturday, it will be broadcast live.  

There are a number of good people we are teaching, including a man with one leg who wants to get baptized.  He went to church yesterday, he uses a wheel chair, and a kind member took him in his car.  Well I really have to go.  

Just know I am happy and healthy.  The church is true.  

I love you all more than the number of raindrops that crash onto the earth and ocean in a 24 hour period. 

Elder Withers



No comments:

Post a Comment