Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Last Six Weeks Went Fast, A Lot of Testimony Building Experiences

June 8, 2015

Well Hello Folks!
I hope you are all doing well.  I am working hard, and I feel bad for having written even less than last week, just know that when I get home, we aren’t going to worry about the hour writing time, because we can talk face to face every day!

These last six weeks have gone by fast, but I am glad I still have one more, I want to enjoy to the maximum.

We are grateful to have such great members who help out a lot.  

My companion has been feeling quite sick this last week, we are going to see a doctor in an hour.  Hopefully it is nothing serious.  Please pray that he can get better.  

Well there sure have been a lot of testimony building experiences over the last 2 years.  I know that God lives, and that he loves us, and that he takes interest in our lives.  I am so grateful for my mission.

I love you all, more than the number of walleye it would take to pull an aircraft carrier from the port of Talcahuano.  See you soon.

With love,
Elder Withers

No comments:

Post a Comment