Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Ya'ah'te!!

January 2, 2017

Hello!
Ya'ah'te!!

How's life? I hope you're all doing well! Sounds like you're enjoying this break to the maximum! Games, puzzles, movies, candy, and on and on. That's living the dream :) I'm glad you're all having fun, but I'm so glad I'm here on a mission! Yeah, I miss those things, but this is way more rewarding.

I'm so sorry, but I have like no time to write. So I'll say as much as I can in about 2 minutes. First of all, Sister Steadman is getting transferred :( she's going to Pagosa Springs, CO. And it's crazy because this is her last transfer. I'm pretty sad to see her go. But I know my new comp and she seems pretty fun and hard working too. We switch tomorrow morning. I don't know the Bartons, sorry. They're in the elder's area.

This week Amalio accepted the invitation for baptism! He's so golden! We're excited for him :) And we also had a lesson with the Hickmans, and the dad is super curious. Not sure if he wants to investigate the church, but he said we can come back on Tuesday and share another lesson. Hopefully he can have his heart open.

I love being a missionary, it's the best thing I ever did in my life! I'm excited to see what the next 6 weeks have in store for this area! I'm really nervous about taking over the area though. Hopefully all goes well. And I'll be the designated driver this transfer, and the roads are pretty bad, so wish me luck! We have to use 4wd just to get out of our driveway... Enjoy your break while it lasts :) Keep up the good work. I love you all more than the number of people who stayed up watching their clocks change from 11:59 2016 to 12:00 2017 :)

PS thanks for all the packages. Each one is like a whole new Christmas morning, you have no idea :)

Love,

Sister Withers

No comments:

Post a Comment