Dear Family,
I am leaving today. I leave the MTC at 4:30 pm, fly at 9:25 non-stop to Santiago, it is a 9 hour flight. I get to Santiago at 6:30 am, have a 5 hour layover, and then a 1 hour and 10 min flight to Concepción.
I have been told differing things on whether I can call or not. In these situations I choose what makes most sense, so if I get a chance, I will call you all. I don't know how much it will cost to call. For your information, 1 US Dollar = 513.5 Chilean Pesos. I hope to speak to you either this evening or tomorrow during the 5 hour layover.
There are 14 Concepcion missionaries leaving from here today, and 2 more leaving from Provo. There are 7 Viña del Mar missionaries leaving from here with us. I hope I fall asleep.
Anyway, that is all for now. You are the best parents, and the best brother and sisters in the whole wide world. I love you all so very much. :) x 100,000,000!!!!!
Elder Withers
No comments:
Post a Comment