March
30, 2015
Dear
Family,
I
am glad to see you all had a good weekend and lots of fun. Spring
break is great! I am short on time, so this will be short.
Teresa
and Pia were baptized on Saturday and confirmed on Sunday.
It was great, their family came. Also, I heard that Patricio Aguayo, the
tall man who sells Mercedes Benz, from Santa Sabina, finally got married and
baptized and confirmed this last week. I have stayed in contact with him;
he has such a good family.
We
played soccer this morning, but we got there by taking the train. It was
lots of fun, and actually cheaper and faster than the bus. We will be
using the train more often now.
Things
are going well with Elder Incil. It is the 4th time we’ve been in the
same zone at the same time, so it is like a big mini-cambio. It is
fun. We had a ward talent show on Friday. The ward did some
pretty funny skits. Well I am happy and healthy.
I
love you all more than the number of wires it takes to send this message from
Chile to the U.S.A.
-Elder
Withers
No comments:
Post a Comment