Dear
Family,
There
were some technical difficulties with my email account, but all is well and
resolved. I had to go to the mission office and we called church
email people in Salt Lake. Everything is well now, there just is zero time
to write, because I am writing from the mission office, and the office people
have to go run errands.
Things
are going well. Being comps with Elder Incil is quite fun. We get
along good and laugh about a lot of stuff. I am excited to hear from
Elder Oaks this Saturday, it will be broadcast live.
There are a number
of good people we are teaching, including a man with one leg who wants to get
baptized. He went to church yesterday, he uses a wheel chair, and a kind member took
him in his car. Well I really have to go.
Just
know I am happy and healthy. The church is true.
I
love you all more than the number of raindrops that crash onto the earth and
ocean in a 24 hour period.
Elder
Withers
No comments:
Post a Comment