February
16, 2015
Dear
Family,
Well,
this has been a good week.
The
weather here in Talcahuano is way comfortable right now. It isn’t as hot
as Parral, there is a constant and strong ocean wind, and we can see the huge
huge ships that come into the harbor area of the zone. It is a great
ward, with about 160 people in church on Sundays. Our ward mission leader
magnifies his calling, and we got a new bishopric last Sunday. The ward had gone a few months without a
bishop, because the last one moved and they took a while to find a new
one. Bishop Krausse is his name, and he looks like Einstein, an older guy
with crazy scientist white hair, and a well trimmed white moustache. He
is cool.
Being
companions with Elder Hutchins is probably one of the biggest blessings so far
in the mission. We think alike and I haven’t ever had a comp I got along with
so well. He is the 3rd of 10 children, which explains why he is so easy
to get along with.
Well,
I am out of time. I was reading and responding to a lot of people
today. Just know that I am happy and healthy and love you all more than
the number of paper clips it would take to link the sun to the far end of the milky
way galaxy.
Elder
Withers
No comments:
Post a Comment